The Philippines' National Book Development Board (Filipino: Pambansang Lupon sa Pagpapaunlad ng Aklat), abbreviated as NBDB, is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Education responsible for developing and supporting the Philippine book publishing industry.
PHYSICS EDUCATION II MODULE 7. Electric Circuits
Project EASE (Effective Alternative Secondary Education)
PHYSICS Education II Module 7. Electric Circuits
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. identify the basic parts of electrical circuits;
2. distinguish series from parallel circuit connection;
3. relate voltage and current in a given resistor;
4. compute the equivalent resistance of series-parallel circuits;
5. estimate the electrical energy consumption cost of different appliances at
6. practice safety precautions in dealing with electricity.
TO VIEW THE COMPLETE MODULE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PDF FILE ATTACHMENT BELOW
For More Information:
|Physics Module 7. Electric Circuits.pdf||610.35 KB|
This work is licensed under a Attribution Share Alike Creative Commons license