The Philippines' National Book Development Board (Filipino: Pambansang Lupon sa Pagpapaunlad ng Aklat), abbreviated as NBDB, is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Education responsible for developing and supporting the Philippine book publishing industry.
PHYSICS EDUCATION II MODULE 1. Physics: The Basic Science
Project EASE (Effective Alternative Secondary Education)
PHYSICS Education II
Module 1. Physics : The Basic Science
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. describe the nature of physics and explain its relationship to other sciences;
2. relate physics to technology and society;
3. give some contributions of physicists and technologists;
4. use the scientific method to solve problems;
5. perform the activities systematically; and
6. appreciate the roles of physics in the modern world.
TO VIEW THE COMPLETE MODULE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PDF FILE ATTACHMENT BELOW
For More Information:
|Physics Module 1. Physics Basic Science.pdf||232.51 KB|
This work is licensed under a Attribution Share Alike Creative Commons license