The Philippines' National Book Development Board (Filipino: Pambansang Lupon sa Pagpapaunlad ng Aklat), abbreviated as NBDB, is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Education responsible for developing and supporting the Philippine book publishing industry.
Project EASE Technology and Livelihood Education III Module 3: Give Me Five
Project EASE (Effective Alternative Secondary Education)
Technology and Livelihood Education III
Module 3 : Give Me Five
This module is designed for you to be able to do the following learning tasks:
1. Explain the meaning, importance of spreadsheet and how it works;
2. Describe the three entries used in spreadsheet;
3. Acquaint oneself with the spreadsheet screen;
4. Discuss planning and designing a spreadsheet;
5. Perform the common spreadsheet features;
6. Apply mathematical functions in performing special operations;
8. Create presentation graphics on spreadsheet data;
9. Discuss key concerns in changing a spreadsheet and give examples of integrated packages.
|Tech. & Livelihood III Module 3. Give me Five.pdf||168.52 KB|
This work is licensed under a Attribution Share Alike Creative Commons license