The Philippines' National Book Development Board (Filipino: Pambansang Lupon sa Pagpapaunlad ng Aklat), abbreviated as NBDB, is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Education responsible for developing and supporting the Philippine book publishing industry.
Project EASE Science IV Module 01: Physics: The Basic Science
Project EASE (Effective Alternative Secondary Education)
Module 01 : Physics: The Basic Science
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. describe the nature of physics and explain its relationship to other sciences;
2. relate physics to technology and society;
3. give some contributions of physicists and technologists;
4. use the scientific method to solve problems;
5. perform the activities systematically; and
6. appreciate the roles of physics in the modern world.
|Module 1 Physics Basic Science.pdf||232.51 KB|
This work is licensed under a Attribution Share Alike Creative Commons license